Except in special circumstances, accepted by the festival director, only films meeting the following criteria can be presented at the Warsaw Film Festival:
- for competitive sections - films, which had their first public screening on or after January 1, 2020;
- films which have not been presented at any film event in Eastern Europe outside of the country (countries) of origin;
- films which have not been distributed or exhibited in Poland or broadcast on TV stations which are available in Poland
- films which have not been previously shown on the Internet, including international online platforms available to general public;
- world, international or European premieres are required for the Short Films Competition.
You can submit films in post-production (before sound mix, colour correction, as well as rough cuts), which will be completed before WFF.
- Submit online via festival website or Withoutabox system
- If online screener is not available, please fill in the entry form on the WFF website or submit through Withoutabox and send the DVD or another video storage type (eg. USB stick) with the film..
The Festival is responsible for the prints from the moment of pick-up from the shipper (when importing) to the moment of giving them to the shipper (when re-exporting). The Festival's responsibility for damage or loss of the print is limited to the cost of making a new print according to the present laboratory rate for making a standard print. The festival's liability in case of whole or partial destruction of a print during the festival cannot exceed the value of 3.500 Euro.
Selection Media Type: DVD, Secure Online Screener
Screening Media Type: 35 мм, DCP
Audio language: original
Subtitles language: English